Membership of the Institute of Refrigeration
In this section:
Why you should join
- Become part of a network of people interested in promoting the science and practice of refrigeration, air conditioning, heat pumping and allied technologies and fields.
- IOR members are recognised by their experience, expertise and commitment to increasing their knowledge of refrigeration related technologies. They keep up to date with industry developments, new technologies and have acess to an extensive network of other members influential in this community of users, technicians, engineers and scientists.
- Once you become an IOR Member you can access the library of IOR technical information to aid in the promotion of the advancement of the application of refrigeration technologies, and news updates, invitations to attend events or training materials etc. New members receive a joining pack including guidance, badge, cd-rom of codes of practice and a Membership Certificate.
- Become a registered with the Engineering Council. As an IOR member you can apply for registration with the Engineering Council in accordance with recognised professional requirements as CEng, IEng or EngTech.
- Special discounts for Students and Young persons!
Join on line now!
" IOR members proudly display their member stickers and network with students and researchers"