Now calling for nominations
The Institute of Refrigeration Technician Awards celebrate the role of experienced engineers - the mainstay of our industry. Each winner receives a prize of £400, an engraved trophy and a certificate, presented by the President of the Institute at the Annual Dinner.
- Nominations can be made by employers, clients or colleagues.
- Candidates can be working in any refrigeration, air conditioning or heat pump related field in a serivce, maintenance or instation role.
- They must have substantial experience in a technican level role and still be active in the industry.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to provide a cv and supply either a personal statement or take part in a phone interview.
- Winners will be invited to attend the Institute of Refrigeration Annual Dinner in 2017 to collect their award.
Download a nomination form here.
View the rules here